Why do Instagram liked posts disappear?

gongoozlecurse
If you've just started the account I recommend staying away from automated software. Just follow-unfollow,like, comment, engage with the right people in your niche and that should get you on the right track for the first month. Stay away from like4like and share4share type of deals

Re: Why do Instagram liked posts disappear?

danielhowell
One of the best services I've tried which helped me to rapidly improve my Instagram presence is Fuelgram. It works as a platform for exchanging likes and comments, but you do not have to do anything, just sign-up and everything else is automated, depending on the package you've chosen. And I almost forgot, likes and comments come from real accounts.

Re: Why do Instagram liked posts disappear?

urallewd
These software run bots which are fake users/likes and FB can ban your Instagram for practicing this activity. Don't buy likes instead you can boost your posts for paid campaigns and build a real audience.

Re: Why do Instagram liked posts disappear?

snappingrandom
Better not to use any software for bring likes on your account, better post will get like automatically.Or you can take service who sells likes for different social media, but this is not an actual way to get likes.

Make quality posts and combine them with interesting stories, in the stories ask people to like your profile and your posts, make pols in your stories, make contests in stories...

I hope these Tips Will help You. If you need Fast and Genuine Likes, Followers then Use Some Paid Services. QQSUMO Provide Real and Genuine Instagram Followers, Likes, Views etc. You can Go with QQSUMO

Re: Why do Instagram liked posts disappear?

snappingrandom
I bought the followers for my business they have delivered orders within 2 days. Customer support on the other hand delights me every time with their prompt responses. click here for social media